16streets Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

16streets.com bringing you the report now for over a decade!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: No more butts on the beach? ? ?  (Read 5877 times)

jt

• Administrator
  • :-)
Re: No more butts on the beach? ? ?
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2008, 12:28:03 AM »

The beach is starting to really get fucked up here in the North Streets.
The season is here....everyday...Butts, beer cans, and Fast food shit.
The sad thing is it will never end. The turtle nesting is about to start and the beach rake cannot be used.

man, it mustve gotten really worse in the last few years. I had family member that lived near those streets and taught my neice to surf in the shorebreak there and I dont remember it looking like a south beach ash tray then. ugh that sucks, as CFL isnt getting sany smaller.

McTiki

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 02:24:48 PM »

I have always taken my butts with me when I leave. If they ban smoking on the beach and it curbs the douchebaggery then I'm all for it. Fucking tards. Who raises these people that just leave garbage on the freakin ground. I don't get it. I've seen/watched (and they were looking right at me) Mom, Dad and the kiddies throw their shit out of their car right onto the ground (parking lot) and without any conscience, drive away. I remember running a fresh McDouchnalds bag right up to a moving (5 MPH) car window that the driver just casualy slid below his rocker panel hoping nobody was watching. I said "Hey you left this next to your car" He was embarrased as hell. He said "Thanks, sorry bout that"   

shadow

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 09:31:07 PM »

What's REALLY amazing is that I've NEVER met anyone that throws ciggarett buts on the ground!

Not calling you out Mictiki but I have friends/family that claim that same thing and you know what??  They are FULL OF SHIT.

They throw the fuggin things on the ground, out the window, where ever they want 80% of the time and then.... because they throw a couple in the can ............they act like they are reading to blind kids all day or something.

It would amaze you the people I've seen throw them on the ground right next to me.

Or the one I really like is when they start to throw it and then they stop in mid throw because the realize I'm watching.  Happens ALL the time.

Good for nothing piece of shits what more can I say. blah

vertseven

• grom
    • i can't fish
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 08:31:13 PM »

:high: But cigarettes are good for the environment? :high:

nuttjelly

• Lizard Lover
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2008, 01:57:40 PM »

Only g-string butts aloowed on da beach......

RoosterJaws

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2008, 05:25:40 PM »

I love the assholes who drive in front of you and flick em out da window and they bounce off your hood...  :2up: :2up:
Spring break is here so get ready  :blowup:

RoosterJaws

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2008, 05:17:43 PM »

This one really pissed me off the other evening.  I had my Dog on the beach just off the boardwalk out back
of Ocean Woods.  I meet these wasted people, two parents and a son that just moved here from NY.  The lady
was telling me how she got a fine for having her dog on the beach a few nights prior to our conversation.  Well without
getting long winded.. we got into the whole it just takes one person to not pick up after their dog to ruin it for everyone.
Then this snowballed into littering and cleaning up after yourself before you leave the beach.  As we were talking all three
of them were chiefing down the marlboros and BURRYING them in the sand !!!!!!! I didnt say anything until they got up to leave
and "forgot" about the butts  :2up:  Dont worry I reminded them  :ya-ok:  IDIOTS

nuttjelly

• Lizard Lover
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2008, 05:18:07 PM »

Is the beach not a huge ashtray?   :sick:

nuttjelly

• Lizard Lover
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2012, 08:48:13 PM »

jt

• Administrator
  • :-)
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2012, 11:03:46 PM »

shadow

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2012, 06:42:56 AM »

Old advertisements are always fun to look at,  even the cigarette ones. remember the ciggy vending machines?  If I wanted to smoke as a kid it would have been easy having those things around.  Pretty sure there was one in the old Krytals in Cocoa Beach.

So......I Pulled up to the boat ramp the other day and saw an SUP'r paddling and smoking a dirt at the same time.  Nothing surprises me anymore, I just pick'em up and shut up (most of the time).

FO NJ :D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up