16streets Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

16streets.com bringing you the report now for over a decade!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: BULLSHIT  (Read 7644 times)

shadow

• Administrator
BULLSHIT
« on: July 14, 2007, 05:05:11 PM »

Cruise Ship Pollution

This practice of those cocksuckers using OUR ocean as a dumping ground WILL stop.

Oh yeah it will.

That's all for now. ::)

Jun-ko

Re: BULLSHIT
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 07:23:47 PM »

haha!! Joke's on them!! They serve Chinese imported food on those things to keep cost down.
Thank You fuckin' Costco for helping us slowly kill those who fucked the only thing that sustains this planet!!

the colonel

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 07:57:32 PM »

shadow, do u want me to email em' bro, i scare people with this little idiot box in front of me and u know ill drink their fucking blood, dig up their relatives and skullfuck their corpses, and do 5 twists and a wrap with my hair on fire at their daughters wedding. im not scared. oops, time to go back to yahoo.  col.

Surfstheword

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 09:14:10 PM »

'S 'S 'S 'S 'S
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 09:27:45 PM by Surfstheword »

Jun-ko

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 10:15:37 PM »

shadow, do u want me to email em' bro, i scare people with this little idiot box in front of me and u know ill drink their fucking blood, dig up their relatives and skullfuck their corpses, and do 5 twists and a wrap with my hair on fire at their daughters wedding. im not scared. oops, time to go back to yahoo.  col.

Skull fucking corpses.......hmmmmm Can I use that for my next book??? ;D

the colonel

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 09:27:11 AM »

shadow, with a 30 ot 6, a scope, a bipod, and 4 kryp swats, i can take out mickey, mini, and dumbo off the 2nd deck of the disney boat from the grassy knoll at cherie down; no worries. ill dress em out and we can all eat em' too cause my daddy raised a good redneck and u always gotta eat what u kill! oops, can i actually get in trouble for these 2 posts on this subject. no, just like Larry Flynt did to Jerry Falewell:  THIS IS A PARODY AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY! thank God for the 1st amendment, cause my anonimity is way shitcanned! col. sv

youngsalt

• grom
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 06:41:47 PM »

you know whats equally as bad?

these fuckin cocksmokers who visit our town and leave their nasty trash on the beach.

cups and plastic bags and they just dont give a fuck, cuase they dont live here.

shit pisses me off.

dont let me see you litter in my town, cuase if i see it happen that litter is comin right back at ya.

the colonel

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 11:04:15 PM »

hey, dont get shadow started bro. ive seen his skinny little ass go demonic a few times while we were just walking from his house to 13th to check it,  and inlanders were packing up in the parking lot, 30' from the can, and just throw there mcdonalds bags, or beer cans on the ground, and he would just turn inside out and this beast rarely seen, and never seen anymore would split his skull in two like alien and it was on and it was never even, always me and him against 5 other guys. only blows thrown once. usually theyd be so freaked out at this 130 lb. guy of his rocker at volume ten with big veins in his neck, theyd pick it up, toss it, and tail between the legs, but i even put my cig butts in my wax pocket now, so he doesnt blow up on me. he's so mellow, but dont trash his beach. i love to fight, and hate litter, but cant go to jail anymore and the days of a good beach fight where noone goes to jail nor pulls a weapon r long gone, but yes, it sucks, and its always kooks from out of town, never rippers from down the street!!! thank God they put dumpsters at te streets now!!! sv

brandonroland

• sevendaysoff.com
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 07:43:26 AM »

yeah it's like all of us going to disney world and throwing trash all over the fucking place, but worse at the beach because theres no tide water at disney to wash it all to sea.

BULLSHIT.. more like HUMAN SHIT.. and i'd prefer not to swim in it as well, thanks shadow for your worthy cause.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 10:37:03 AM by brandonroland »

the colonel

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 03:42:57 AM »

Shadow was talking just tonite while we were checking 13th at dark, about seeing a teenager paddle with his buddy the other day and go into the water with his ciggy, and he said he almost went down and hassled the kid , but the kid and his buddy were kooks and had drifted like 2 blocks away, so shadow thought about throwing the kids towel and stuff into the surf, but didnt. i was smoking a dirt right in front of him as he was telling the story, and u could see him stalking me behind his shades as i moved around, just waiting to see me flick it and he wouldve been like" what the fuck volland", but i hate stepping on hot ones on the way out to surf, seeing em' floating everywhere at the peir, and dont care for litter much either, so i put em'out and can or pocket em, but dont get that skinny, irish, cruise ship stalking little guy wound out about shit on the beach, especially "HIS" beach. its actually alot cleaner and better patrolled coconuts and S. than it used to be, but the tourist beaches from cocoa isles north r probably always gonna be that way. sad but true!!!! col.

Jun-ko

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 07:48:01 AM »

I would've taken a leak on their towel.

the colonel

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 08:05:06 AM »

dont encourage him jun!!!!!! sv

brandonroland

• sevendaysoff.com
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 09:25:18 AM »

I would've taken a leak on their towel.

female too.. that wouldve been classic.

the colonel

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2007, 09:59:34 AM »

h broll, did ya get any yesterday, i mean waves for the pervs on here awaiting his next post.  col.

brandonroland

• sevendaysoff.com
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2007, 11:50:45 AM »

i got some of both! lol...

yeah I got out of work early for a dr. appointment and hit 16th around 3. Decent mid-to-inside sections. Kind of closeout-ish but I got acouple micro tubes and a few nice floaters.

can't complain for july..

did you guys paddle out at 13th? I never got a msg so I figured ya said screw it.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up