16streets Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

16streets.com bringing you the report now for over a decade!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: BULLSHIT  (Read 7606 times)

the colonel

Re: BULLSHIT
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2007, 12:55:53 PM »

nutjelly, echo and i went to tables. a solid 2'-3' mirage, i sware, but so fishy, dozens of diving peliricans, flipping tarpon, and a couple hundred sqare yards of bait right in front of us; very spooky batboy!! glad u got both, i hope my chick comes over tonite. there is some way knar, heavy lightning/thunder out my N. Naveral condo right now, coming off the cape. it'll either give the evening pulse a bit of a push, or puree it and make it lake like!!  col.

Jun-ko

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 07:18:33 AM »

Shadow has great news  (it could be better but, baby steps, baby steps ) on the home page if no one read it yet.

HAHAHA!! Cruise ships....       " Port's cruise business faces a stormy future"

All we wants is a better sewage system. Stop shitting in the ocean and quit dumping trash.

Why can't they just keep it clean??

Bad Karma, coming their way!

brandonroland

• sevendaysoff.com
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 07:20:42 AM »

Yeah lets hope the port authority doesnt succumb to the feet of the cruise ship industry and take all that money away from other worthy causes and build these cruise-ship-industry-idiots whatever it is that they need to operate their even BIGGER, more SHIT DISPENSING boats over here

shadow

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 10:06:05 AM »

Yeah lets hope the port authority doesnt succumb to the feet of the cruise ship industry and take all that money away from other worthy causes and build these cruise-ship-industry-idiots whatever it is that they need to operate their even BIGGER, more SHIT DISPENSING boats over here

They probably will.

This is a temporary haha I guess but I'll take it.

shadow

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2007, 10:18:04 AM »

I didn't write this btw....

I'm "shitting in the mornin' sun
I'll be shitting when the evenin' comes
Watching the ships roll in
And then I watch 'em roll away again, yeah
I'm shitting on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
Ooo, I'm just shitting on the dock of the bay
watching the cruise ships make a mess..... "

nuttjelly

• Lizard Lover
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2007, 03:01:37 PM »

I think that song by Shadows fav singer Brittnay Spears....OOOPS I did it again, was written about her ex-boyfriend, stinky, thought he farted but he shit his britches

the colonel

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 04:59:40 PM »

Ive fully done that! So has Shadow im pretty sure!  col.

MoreChoices

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2007, 09:53:18 PM »

I'd love to leave stinky on the port authority's doorstep....actually thats a great idea....and take a massive squirty turd in their toilets...you know the ones that won't flush, just kinda cake the sides of the toilet....yeah....and let it overflow all over their pristine offices.....hmmmmm...tell the janitor to take the day off...and hand a mop to one of those comissioners.

the colonel

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2007, 08:14:26 AM »

Hey, what about the ol' sugar in the gastank?!!!!!!!!   sv

crsurf

• grom
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2007, 06:40:21 PM »

I am ready to do another protest. Our Paddle for Clean Water is September 16th (The International Coastal Cleanup is the 15th)

Should we paddle out at Jetty Park again?

Surfrider has $$ to fly a plane/banner overhead. We can also consider trying to get the gambling boats to let the FDEP do a dye test to find out where the sewage runs to.

And I even know a volunteer with a plane to take pic of the flow.

Contact surfrider@cfl.rr.com or surfridersi@yahoo.com if you want to get involved. And check the SF website to learn more about the issue.

GG

roger

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2007, 08:12:47 PM »

Yo, G!  I'll paddle out again!  We had a pretty good crew last time.  Maybe we get some SUP folks with shoulder launched rockets?  Or brown paint ammo'd paintball guns?

Gambling is a sin, or so my Christian buddies tell me.

shadow

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2007, 08:20:48 PM »

Let's do this!   Same day as the Paddle for Clean Water...we fuck shit up.

Or.....we could just keep on surfing in shit.

Sorry I can't be more professional.

the colonel

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2007, 02:18:23 AM »

I say we get those really big/strong bungee ballow launchers, get wasted on the rocks at jetty park all day, and just when the disney boat is cruising by playing "When u wish upon a star", we hurl poo bombs at them. we could collect a bunch of big cow patties somewhere. hell, we might even score some good shrooms outta the gig!! im in!! sv

cole

• grom
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2007, 11:06:35 AM »

I just now recovering from a three month sinus infection and it's my fifth of the year. I've also heard of three people with staff infections (Doc Stewart is one of them) and several others that have also suffered repeated sinus infections (one of those is the head of the Space Station project at the Cape).

E mail Haridopolos and thank him for killing the legislation that would prevent shit dumping in our little piece of the Atlantic.

Ask him how his lobby sponsored (Sun Cruise) golf trips were while your at it.

Mike@SenatorMike.com
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 11:14:26 AM by cole »

roger

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2007, 05:25:37 PM »

roundup his yard!!!!!!!!
Hey, this sounds like a great destructive method of passively protesting.  I'll have to remember this one.  Thanks.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up