16streets Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

16streets.com bringing you the report now for over a decade!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: BULLSHIT  (Read 7608 times)

colonel

Re: BULLSHIT
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2007, 07:48:42 PM »

Kill em all!!!!!!!!!!  col.

cbwipeout

• grom
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2007, 05:02:00 PM »

I FEEL NOTHING ABOUT THOSE SHIPS LEAVING .. GOODBYE AND GO SCREW UP ANOTHER BEACH.. I LOVED COCOA BEACH AND I STILL DO BUT I TOO MISS SEAN GIVING THE SCOOP.. MAYBE THEY ARE PUTTING THE PRESSURE ON HIM.. IF NOTE MAYBE WE CAN PUT THE BOAT HONCHOS AND THE CAPE CANAVERAL ASSHOLES ON NOTICE.. THAT THERE IS AND EXTRA STUMP WAY OUT IN THE ST. JOHNS WITH THEIR NAMES ON IT... YOU TIE THEM TO THE STUMP NAKED AND BRING THEM A MILKSHAKE ONCE A DAY... AFTER A FEW DAYS THEY WILL AGREE TO MOST ANYTHING.. INCLUDING LEAVING THE STATE.. IT DOES WORK.... SO THEY BETTER GET A GRIP  :2up: THE PORT CANAVERAL ASSWIPES

nuttjelly

• Lizard Lover
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2008, 04:21:58 PM »

Just so you freaks KNOW........on my way home Saturday from CB I was at a light in Cape Canaveral right by the circle K this car in front of us WITH Brevard tags a gold cavalier, I have the license plate # too, opens up the drivers side door and gingerly sets down on the road a tied up bag of garbage, a small plastic type bag you get at the grocery store. Just so you know it's not just all the "visitors" that litter the beach area. It sucks and I can't stand it.

Not trying to hammer it home BUT the Orlando/Orange Co people usually get blamed, and I know there are jack asses from here going over there and acting a fool and littering too, probably mostly the younger ones. But the all mighty locals are to blame equally.

THIS IS OUR LAND KEEP IT CLEAN

rant over

shadow

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2008, 09:20:38 PM »

lake conway kids are notorious for littering.   rich folk, :ya-ok:

nuttjelly

• Lizard Lover
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2010, 09:05:09 PM »

lets doo this!