16streets Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

16streets.com bringing you the report now for over a decade!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 55   Go Down

Author Topic: off-road Biking  (Read 47796 times)

Stoop

off-road Biking
« on: June 22, 2008, 04:10:19 PM »

anyone else on here do it?  I rode around the trails at Wickham Park for a little bit on Saturday morning.  Nothing great but some single track to keep you in shape.  Any other parks around Brevard that got some good trails?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 07:05:41 AM by stoopidsurfer »

thill25

• Get in the car, Junior.
Re: Mountain Biking
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 05:19:14 PM »

How long is the trail there?

I like to bike... :monkey:

McTiki

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 05:32:16 PM »

I taco'd the last mountain bike I had. I used to ride it after dark in T'Ville to play pool. There was a couple of negotiable lil mounds of fun.

Stoop

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 05:50:03 PM »

How long is the trail there?

I like to bike... :monkey:
At the most 1.5 miles.  A couple gentle rolling hills, but nothing special.  When I lived in Orlando I rode the trails in chuluota all the time and I took a couple trips to ocala and brooksville.  Flat day fun for sure.  There's also a group of bikers that do bike hashes from time to time throughout Brevard county, never been though

Jun

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 07:34:00 PM »

You said " mountain " Biking so I got excited.

I didn't know you were talking trail blazing.

I miss mountains.

Stoop

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 07:39:12 PM »

You said " mountain " Biking so I got excited.

I didn't know you were talking trail blazing.

I miss mountains.

Ocala's got some real nice trails but yeah mountains would definitely be mo betta.  That's probably the one thing I don't like about flori-duh

Benz

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 10:14:18 PM »

Used to mountain bike in VA when I lived there, would go to Boone NC some really fun downhill trails.  Since I moved to florida I have yet to see a mountain.  I've seen a few little man made slopes thats about it!  Bike collects dust.

Stoop

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 07:00:49 AM »

Used to mountain bike in VA when I lived there, would go to Boone NC some really fun downhill trails.  Since I moved to florida I have yet to see a mountain.  I've seen a few little man made slopes thats about it!  Bike collects dust.
have you hit the little big econ forest in chulotoa? 

nuttjelly

• Lizard Lover
Re: off-road Biking
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 07:29:54 AM »

econ, snow hill road is fun, but Ocala-Belleview santos trail head is the bomb for FL> 20 plus miles of networked trails......very fun and color coded for levels of experience.  I'm ready.

thill25

• Get in the car, Junior.
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2008, 07:39:26 AM »

I'd be down once it cools off some... :flamethrower: :o

shreaded

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 07:39:30 AM »

econ, snow hill road is fun, lots of dudes to look at but Ocala-Belleview santos trail head is the bomb for FL dudes!!> 20 plus miles of networked trails......very fun and private so you can pretty much do "whatever" and no one will see you. me and my last boyfriend .  I'm ready to do dudes!

Dude, thats just nasty.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 07:47:50 AM by shreaded »

RoosterJaws

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2008, 07:45:40 AM »

Theres the bum trails behind the Melb Courthouse.  I still have my bike from college.  Shitload of trails in Tallahassee.  Not
sure if Im in shape enough to negotiate any trail right now though, I get tired riding it to da beach !!!!

Stoop

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2008, 07:47:09 AM »

econ, snow hill road is fun, but Ocala-Belleview santos trail head is the bomb for FL> 20 plus miles of networked trails......very fun and color coded for levels of experience.  I'm ready.
Dude we should set up a ride for when it's flat. I've ridden santos before and it's a blast

Stoop

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2008, 07:49:30 AM »

Theres the bum trails behind the Melb Courthouse.  I still have my bike from college.  Shitload of trails in Tallahassee.  Not
sure if Im in shape enough to negotiate any trail right now though, I get tired riding it to da beach !!!!
I've heard of those trails, where are they at exactly? the court house off sarno right?

nuttjelly

• Lizard Lover
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2008, 07:52:26 AM »

Dude we should set up a ride for when it's flat. I've ridden santos before and it's a blast

we were going like twice a month for a while. Even if it's hot the entire place is under a massive oak canopy. Get there by 8 AM ride till noon, then a beer lunch. That's a full day. Good thing about this place is, it's hard packed not too much sugar sand. And I know a few FAST tracks on the back 40 that are REAL fun. Maybe we should plan a run up there.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 55   Go Up