16streets Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

16streets.com bringing you the report now for over a decade!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Is 2ndlight.com on crystal meth!?!?  (Read 5991 times)

the colonel

Is 2ndlight.com on crystal meth!?!?
« on: July 15, 2007, 09:07:27 AM »

did i just read that 2ndlight.com is down for serving crystal meth or their server got busted for crystal meth. oh, its crystal tech, but either way, good stuff. CflDave, the only way Shadow will ban me is if i post blow up photos or mpegs of 5 twists and a wrap, and you'd have to be a way knar, decades long, fully dialed in, underground, PAFB local to even know what that is.was surfing your sites namesake in 74' at 5 years old on a 7'6" Ohare pintail single fin and Barry Wolfe and Timmy Briers were giving me waves. i DID go way off the deepend on your site bro and no hard feelings towards u at all, honestly; i fully understand and deserved it and it was the alcohol, not my soul that did that, but when Spunge, NSISharkbait, and Surfsmurf went off on me, then i found out u guys banned john holeman, i had to defend bro. banned holeman. bro, i dont know if u know, but john holeman is one of "THE MOST INFLUENTIAL and PROGRESSIVE" surfers of all time and there is a thousand little photo whores plastered all over mags and vids making bank today because of what john holeman invented, and im just proud to be in the same category as mr. holeman, even if it means banned from something! col. sv

Jun-ko

Re: Is 2ndlight.com on crystal meth!?!?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 11:20:43 AM »

crystal meth???? hardly.

they have an abundance of crack babies.

youngsalt

• grom
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 08:15:47 PM »

20 bucks says the kolnel will own the record for most posts on 16 streets

the colonel

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 08:31:06 PM »

fully, and its korn kernel 2 u pepperbaby!  col.

Jun-ko

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 08:31:46 PM »

20 bucks says the kolnel will own the record for most posts on 16 streets

damn. I'm broke. Can I just owe it to ya??  ;D

Surfstheword

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 09:10:33 PM »

if i post blow up photos or mpegs of 5 twists and a wrap, and you'd have to be a way knar, decades long, fully dialed in, underground, PAFB local to even know what that is.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!
 I wish I'd have never seen It.!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you had a ciggy in your mouth when you did it too!!!!!!!!!!   ;D  You be a funny MOFUGGA.

the colonel

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 09:20:24 PM »

ive actually been doing it in a bar with a full crowd, drunk, running my gator with the cig bouncing up and down and side 2 side in my lips when the cig fell, gravitational nightmare, and fully landed upside down, hot boxed cherry on it, right on my sack, and kinda sunk in. hurt like hell, blistered like u wouldnt believe, and my chick wouldnt give me none nor could i pet my porpoise for almost 3 weeks. bad spot to get a burn and hard as hell to heal, but after that incident, i put my cig out before doing it. actually made a promise to my ex wife that once my daughter was brn, id retire from ball tricks, and havent done it in 3.5 years, honestly, but get asked to do it alot. col.

Surfstheword

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 09:41:22 PM »

Ever heard of the flyimg squirel' the fruit basket, or the dick wrist watch.  ;D ;D ;D

the colonel

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 09:50:29 PM »

no, but if u draw me a map, i could probably do them all, maybe at once. even thugh colonels cinnamon twists and fajita wraps has been retired, the elasticity, length, and durability is a lifetime guarantee, plus, im not married anymore so ball tricks it is! col.

Jun-ko

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 10:01:00 PM »

Ever heard of the flyimg squirel' the fruit basket, or the dick wrist watch.  ;D ;D ;D

No, but I'm curious. Info please.

Surfstheword

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 05:41:24 PM »

« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 07:11:48 PM by Surfstheword »

LHL

• ...aka Dallas Ferry
  • Global Moderator
  • They call me Dallas.
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2007, 07:11:05 PM »

ive actually been doing it in a bar with a full crowd, drunk, running my gator with the cig bouncing up and down and side 2 side in my lips when the cig fell, gravitational nightmare, and fully landed upside down, hot boxed cherry on it, right on my sack, and kinda sunk in. hurt like hell, blistered like u wouldnt believe, and my chick wouldnt give me none nor could i pet my porpoise for almost 3 weeks. bad spot to get a burn and hard as hell to heal, but after that incident, i put my cig out before doing it. actually made a promise to my ex wife that once my daughter was brn, id retire from ball tricks, and havent done it in 3.5 years, honestly, but get asked to do it alot. col.

That is one of the funniest things I have ever read on the internets........

nuttjelly

• Lizard Lover
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2007, 08:30:39 PM »

I can do a nice "fruit basket" sometimes w/cheese...crowd pleaser indeed!

the colonel

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2007, 10:04:22 PM »

and u r telling me no ball tricks if we go surfing, but u r bragging about your friut basket. as long as u dont toss anybodies salad!!!! sv

nuttjelly

• Lizard Lover
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2007, 07:49:46 AM »

I don't toss just anyones salad, they have to be special...and I like crumbled blue cheese, or a creamy ranch.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up