16streets Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

16streets.com bringing you the report now for over a decade!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old School Nights  (Read 6887 times)

Tileman

• Join "OLD MAN ARMY "
Re: Old School Nights
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2009, 09:40:40 PM »

you def have mach 3

Ill tell you what for a big guy (layne braynt big) Big Rick skates the shit out of the bowl! I bet you'd do so much better on a much bigger deck and set up.
who's layne braynt?And How big is that?
Nut...Who do think would domuch better on a bigger deck? Me or Rick
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 09:44:32 PM by Tileman »

nuttjelly

• Lizard Lover
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2009, 10:44:47 PM »

you def have mach 3

Ill tell you what for a big guy (layne braynt big) Big Rick skates the shit out of the bowl! I bet you'd do so much better on a much bigger deck and set up.
who's layne braynt?And How big is that?
Nut...Who do think would domuch better on a bigger deck? Me or Rick

I was talking about Big Rick for a bigger deck, like a much wider larger deck. Tileman you are a big guy but big rick is really big, he flattens hips at the park. But that boy can work the bowl, it really is amazing to see the big guy, but that ass crack is in violation.

Layne Bryants (official site) Fashionable Plus sizes.
 http://www.lanebryant.com/pagebuilder/HOME?sid=PS:Goog:layne_bryant&mcid=PPC

Tileman

• Join "OLD MAN ARMY "
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2009, 11:07:28 PM »

Us Big Boys have skills too...

Looking forward to skating with Big Rick sometime...Maybe next wednesday at CB for the Old Man army Sesh?
But we might need to bring along some "crack spackle" by the sounds of things!

nuttjelly

• Lizard Lover
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2009, 11:15:52 PM »

Us Big Boys have skills too...

Looking forward to skating with Big Rick sometime...Maybe next wednesday at CB for the Old Man army Sesh?
But we might need to bring along some "crack spackle" by the sounds of things!

Yeah bring a 5 gallon tub of that it should do it!
That deep end drop might be a lil sketch for him right now, he's just starting to get comfy on the 6' drop in...if he padded up good maybe, but that sesction is intemidating as hell at first, my nose was pointing to the N Star.

Tileman

• Join "OLD MAN ARMY "
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2009, 11:57:04 PM »

ha ha..

That deep end drop is only sketchy when your trucks are  backwards!
With normal trucks it should be no prob..

ccb_dan

• has something to sell you!
  • I'm too old to appreciate modern surfing
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2009, 07:50:49 AM »

I wasn't there for Tileman's slam but I heard all about it...apparently they had to replace some sheets on the bowl.  j/k

I skated once with Des when he was a bit tipsy (claimed he had drank a bottle of wine but being the good Irishman he is I imagine it was a few pints of Guiness) anyway, you knwo how he normally skates: smooth and fast.  Well he dropped in, sketched his way around the bowl, hit the wall in the deep end at CBSP and slid down frm the coping on his belly head first.  Luckily he didn't get injured so we laughed.  Moral of this story: don't skate and drink!

Tileman

• Join "OLD MAN ARMY "
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2009, 08:15:30 AM »

I wasn't there for Tileman's slam but I heard all about it...apparently they had to replace some sheets on the bowl.  j/k

I skated once with Des when he was a bit tipsy (claimed he had drank a bottle of wine but being the good Irishman he is I imagine it was a few pints of Guiness) anyway, you knwo how he normally skates: smooth and fast.  Well he dropped in, sketched his way around the bowl, hit the wall in the deep end at CBSP and slid down frm the coping on his belly head first.  Luckily he didn't get injured so we laughed.  Moral of this story: don't skate and drink!
It was a bottle of wine.... and I fell head first to the flat but somehow landed on all my pads,elbows wrist guards ,knee pads and helmet (complete fluke)....I can still see it vividly now...Just another flesh wound! Fuck me that was bad..Moral of the story:dont drink the whole bottle of wine before you skate!

RoosterJaws

« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2009, 09:06:59 AM »

BigButtCrack is not really this fat but you'll get the idea .... He definitely needs a bigger set up.  The sound of the board
splintering under his feet reminds me of Debow riding that bike in the movie Friday  :eek:

[attachment deleted by admin]

ccb_dan

« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2009, 09:18:20 AM »

You guys are being rough on BR...he's good people.  But yeah, he needs a 9.5", he'd love it.  I have one I can sell him!   ;D

nuttjelly

• Lizard Lover
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2009, 09:21:43 AM »

not sure what is more amazing..Rooster flowing the bowl while texting all his manstresses, or BigRik mackin a double meat footlong on a run  :eek:

JC---OSP today 2-5 (merry christmas shadow) parks. LeDuc. it's brets Bday at osp///rooster and hollyweed rollin in from Da 321

danno--big rick is good people, that's why we can tease him. I swear I'm gonna video him sk8g it's awesome, I would have bet my O'Hare funshape he couldn't get more than a two wall run. He kills it  :clap

RoosterJaws

« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2009, 09:23:31 AM »

Hell no Im not being ruff... The Big guy kills it, just funny to see him getting around on such a little board.  Dan he is using the one I bought
off of you.  & now Hollywood is using the wheels today to get back into it.  Did you ever think that board would ever see this much use again ?!

RoosterJaws

« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2009, 09:25:28 AM »

Hollyweed has gone missing this am ?  I hope he didnt get tangled up in that skirt  :eek:

RoosterJaws

« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2013, 10:17:02 AM »

I had to dig back SIX pages to find this thread.  Putting this bad boy back together and coming out of retirement  ::evil

ccb_dan

« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2013, 03:52:48 PM »

Oh shit!  Good for you man...I miss bowl skating so much but I know my knees would give way and I'd be hurting.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up