16streets Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

16streets.com bringing you the report now for over a decade!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: the obama deception  (Read 5387 times)

i am hollywood

the obama deception
« on: August 07, 2009, 07:21:30 PM »

i dont even know where to begin but this video has seriously fucked with my mind. anyone who knows what its about please weigh in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

kikstartmyheart3

• Global Moderator
  • FYM
Re: the obama deception
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 08:06:13 PM »

cue JT ;D

maybe i'll catch shit for this, BUT...
these types of conspiracy theory videos, including all the ones about bush, make claims that are extremist, not grounded in reality, and full of FUD (link).

politics as usual, been happening since politics existed.

nothing to see here folks, move along  :cop2:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 09:54:17 PM by kikstartmyheart3 »

Pegasus

• Ancient Psycho
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 09:52:21 PM »

cue JT ;D
these types of conspiracy theory videos, including all the one's about bush, make claims that are extremist, not grounded in reality, and full of FUD (link).
politics as usual, been happening since politics existed.
nothing to see here folks, move along  :cop2:

Thank god...kik...the voice of reason and common sense.

Jun

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 10:58:20 PM »

You all need to go to www.infowars.com

I believe nothing that I hear and half of what I see and if something is questionable, I research it to make my own conclusion.

Everything that I have read there , I was able to trace it back to the source (public domain).

His site is a seed. It's up to you if you want to plant it and tend to it or not.

Good stuff!

Lawrence Krishna Parker is an advocate.  You may know him as KRS-One. His vid's on prison planet too.

Aloha_FL

• Aloha & God Bless \m/
  • Global Moderator
  • www.NKFsurf.com
    • NKFsurf
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 11:42:31 PM »

I believe nothing that I hear and half of what I see and if something is questionable, I research it to make my own conclusion.

Well put & ditto on that ~ I haven't had an opportunity to watch this, but plan to this weekend & do my own research.  I did skim thru www.infowars.com & was overwhelmed w/ info

All I can say right now (w/out watching the video) is that our government HIDES a lot of stuff & whenever 'extremists' are involved ... there's usually some kind of 'truth' behind their display of madness  ::)   This is gonna be interesting to research  ;)

Pegasus

• Ancient Psycho
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 04:06:18 AM »

Here we go.

Lani M

• NeeD A LiFe GuArD...MiNe WaLks On WaTeR...
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 06:31:15 AM »

cue JT ;D

USAToday top 25 coaches poLL...there's gots toO be a konspiracy heRe...FLoridA is skanked # oNe...

1.Florida (53) 2.Texas (4) 3.Oklahoma (1) 4.USC (1) 5.Alabama 6.Ohio St. 7.Virginia Tech 8.Penn St. 9.LSU 10.Mississippi 11.Oklahoma St. 12.California 13.Georgia 14.Oregon 15.Georgia Tech 16.Boise St. 17.TCU 18.Utah 19.Florida St. 20.North Carolina 21.Iowa 22.Nebraska 23.Notre Dame 24.BYU 25.Oregon St

jt

• Administrator
  • :-)
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 10:47:50 AM »

KIK is right, you cant believe it all, because a lot of it is sensationalism; however, there is some truth to some parts of many conspiracies, definitely.

Conspiracies are real. Since the dark ages and fall of rome there has been closed door meetings with the wealthiest people pulling the puppet strings. It all started with the most influential barbarian's that teamed up with the last of the roman elite, and the pillaging and plunder spread out from there, all the way into africa and then the rest of europe and now in modern times, north america.  They replaced roman rule with christianity and that is they way its been ever since.

I am surprised you just now saw this hollywood. Theres already an obama deception 2 coming out.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 10:58:47 AM by jt »

jt

• Administrator
  • :-)
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2009, 11:02:22 AM »

All you can do just live your life and hope the worst is not true. Just remember that the government does not care about you. They dont represent you.

...just keep paying your taxes like a good servant.

i am hollywood

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2009, 11:22:54 AM »

KIK is right, you cant believe it all, because a lot of it is sensationalism; however, there is some truth to some parts of many conspiracies, definitely.

Conspiracies are real. Since the dark ages and fall of rome there has been closed door meetings with the wealthiest people pulling the puppet strings. It all started with the most influential barbarian's that teamed up with the last of the roman elite, and the pillaging and plunder spread out from there, all the way into africa and then the rest of europe and now in modern times, north america.  They replaced roman rule with christianity and that is they way its been ever since.

I am surprised you just now saw this hollywood. Theres already an obama deception 2 coming out.

ive always known about the movie but never watched it because i know it would spark an unwanted interest. i was up till 2am the other night researching bilderberg group and the rockefellers and the new world order. in hindsight it was wasted time, but it was really interesting.

Jun

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 04:45:06 PM »

[/quote]

ive always known about the movie but never watched it because i know it would spark an unwanted interest. i was up till 2am the other night researching bilderberg group and the rockefellers and the new world order. in hindsight it was wasted time, but it was really interesting.
[/quote]

So I'm assuming you did not watch Zeitgeist, the movie?

Eric G

• is always getting banned.
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2009, 12:06:46 AM »

Bilderberger group runs the world. End of story. The Free-Masons have a say in things too. Every president that wasn't one is now dead.

KRSONE is pretty cool. Conspiracy theories aren't all true, but there is usually some truth behind them.

Stoop

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2009, 08:53:46 AM »

So I'm assuming you did not watch Zeitgeist, the movie?

That movie changed the way I think about everything in life.

Muslim, Jew, Christian war no one left to praise the Lord

Pegasus

• Ancient Psycho
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2009, 10:14:37 AM »

Conspiracy theories prey on the gullable.

The Beatles did a great job taking advantage of this weakness with the album Abby Road. Made millions.

Charles Manson did a the same with Helter Skelter to lure and prey on the weak.

As this tactic/ strategy becomes more sophisticated using fear or whatever plugging into our current information age more can be sucked in.

Be careful boys and girls....what you put in your head.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 10:18:23 AM by Pegasus »

Jun

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2009, 05:07:47 PM »

collective consciousness  is a powerful force. If we all project positiveness, this will be a better world.

Don't walk the path of the Dark Side.

:swordfight:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up