16streets Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

16streets.com bringing you the report now for over a decade!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: the fall of the republic...  (Read 3665 times)

JAS1

Re: the fall of the republic...
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 03:10:07 PM »

Because if the health care reform goes into effect, its the old whos going to get their asses handed to them. Me? I personally spoke loud against Bush when I talked about him. Same way I'm doing now about Obama. The funny thing is up until a month before the election, I liked Obama but after seriously researching I changed my stance quick. I don't like the way hes going about things and I mainly don't like the people hes put around himself even more.

I don't know why you play the race card. I've seen and heard quite a few minorities from blacks to hispanics (my wife is hispanic) that are totally against Obama. Its just the media. The media is so out of touch they only project fades not facts anymore. They project angry white elders because most in the media lobbied for Obama.

FYI I'm an independent. I use to be a registered Democrate but after years of watching both sides, party doesn't seem to be the issue. Theres hacks on both sides. I believe the enviroment is important. I believe unecessary wars is a waste. I also believe that the government is not here to fix all of my problems. I don't believe they should have any involvement in my health care. I don't believe in taxing every damn thing possible or taxing people just because they make more money then I do. I believe the governments number 1 priority is to defend the country I live in and I'm all for some type of health reform but Obama and Ezekiel's way is not a way that takes this country to a positive level. Medicare is almost bankrupt and most don't like it. The post office is bankrupt. I can go on and on. Why would anyone want government of ANY kind running their health care?

« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 03:12:26 PM by JAS1 »

big rick

• I can surf, see?? like a kook www.rmdstudios.org
    • RM design studios coming to a recycle bin on your PC or Mac. I can't wait :D
Re: the fall of the republic...
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 08:14:57 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up