16streets Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

16streets.com bringing you the report now for over a decade!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Port Canaveral Commisioner Steps Down/ Under Investigation  (Read 5699 times)

shadow

• Administrator
Port Canaveral Commisioner Steps Down/ Under Investigation
« on: November 22, 2009, 09:10:42 AM »

I have been kicking this guy in the nuts for years so it's nice to see someone else taking a turn.

Port officials still in the dark about Kennedy resignation
Authority board has learned nothing about probe or Kennedy resignation

People privy to information about the circumstances surrounding Ralph Kennedy's resignation from the Canaveral Port Authority and a related investigation by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement are keeping a tight lid on things.

So much so that Commissioner Raymond Sharkey, who served with Kennedy on the authority board, was unable to pry any news out of the port's lawyer, Harold Bistline, on Tuesday afternoon, a day after the port announced Kennedy's departure.
"I haven't been able to get anything from anyone," said Sharkey, who represents District 1 on the authority. "I've been trying. I just got off the phone with our attorney and he has been committed to secrecy by the FDLE. That's all I know."
Malcolm "Mac" McLouth, another commissioner, also was scratching his head over the recent turn of events at the port.
McLouth said Bistline first told him of the Kennedy situation last week at the American Association of Port Authorities in Galveston, Texas.
"He specifically said it was an ongoing investigation with Ralph," McLouth said. "Nobody gave me any details on what the issue is, but apparently it's a fairly significant one causing him to resign."
Port Canaveral officials announced Monday that three days earlier, the 53-year-old Kennedy, citing "personal and professional reasons," submitted his resignation as a port authority commissioner. Bistline said the FDLE was conducting an investigation at the port that was requested by port officials.
No other information has been made public and port and law enforcement officials are not adding much beyond pointing to Kennedy's brief resignation letter.
An FDLE spokesman wouldn't provide details of the investigation beyond saying that only part of it involved Kennedy.
J. Stanley Payne, the chief executive officer of Port Canaveral, wouldn't comment on Kennedy's resignation or the FDLE investigation.
Attempts to reach Kennedy, an authority commissioner for 19 years, by phone at his Merritt Island home and business, RJ Kennedy Construction, on Monday and Tuesday were unsuccessful.

Gov. Charlie Crist will appoint someone to fill the District 4 seat and an election likely will be held next year to see who serves out the remainder of the four-year term, which began last year. It's unclear if Crist will appoint someone by the authority's next meeting on Nov. 20.
Kennedy's resignation comes as major cruise ship operators Disney, Carnival and Royal Caribbean are making huge investments at Port Canaveral by homeporting some of their biggest and most advanced cruise ships. Port officials also are discussing plans to develop the entertainment area -- known as The Cove -- as a Central Florida destination point.
Tom Goodson, chairman of the Canaveral Port Authority, told FLORIDA TODAY on Monday that Kennedy's departure and the FDLE investigation shouldn't put the authority as a whole in a negative light.
Both Sharkey and McLouth weren't so sure.
"I read Tom's reply and I'm hoping he's right," Sharkey said. "But until we know what the hell it's all about, there's always a potential for anything."
McLouth added, "Certainly it's one that people should be concerned with when a politician resigns like this. Maybe there's nothing to it. But it raises the question, 'There must have been something there.' "
link http://www.tallahassee.com/article/A9/20091104/BUSINESS/911040328/Port-officials-still-in-the-dark-about-Kennedy-resignation

jt

• Administrator
  • :-)
Re: Port Canaveral Commisioner Steps Down/ Under Investigation
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 10:04:45 AM »

intriguing story, considering theyre not telling.... sounds like corruption to me, could it be he was using his seat for lucrative construction gigs?!

shadow

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 11:47:41 AM »

Yeah I think he(allegedly) had his hand out.

Some comments on the Florida Today were pointing towards Miliken's but I was hoping it had something to do with the cruise ships.

They make a better bad guy imo.

Pegasus

• Ancient Psycho
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 01:34:51 PM »

The greedy hand is all around.

RoosterJaws

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 03:10:45 PM »

What area of the port is known as "The Cove"? Is that where Milikans comes into this?

jt

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 04:26:40 PM »

What area of the port is known as "The Cove"? Is that where Milikans comes into this?

we totally got skunked at that place... (shouldve waited at grills)

shadow

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 04:45:35 PM »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Making Waves in the Kiddie Pool
Port Canaveral's quiet announcement yesterday that Port Commissioner Ralph Kennedy (R-Merritt Island) was resigning for "personal reasons" got many buzzing across the Space Coast.

Particularly because an individual doesn't run in the 2008 elections for a four-year term and then resign literally a year after being elected for "personal reasons." (My great-great-grandfather was on the first Port Commission before it was a Port Commission... It's not a job you leave lightly...)

The real news: the Florida Department of Law Enforcement is to conduct a probe at the Port of which it appears Kennedy may be a focus. Of course no one at the Port had a comment yesterday, understandably. It's an ongoing investigation and the FDLE will need cooperation from the Port and its high-ranking officials and public comments can cloud that.

I'll cover more on Ralph and the FDLE probe as it becomes public and available...

In happier news for Republicans, my friend and State Senator Paula Dockery announced yesterday that she will file her paperwork to run for Governor today in Tallahassee. The Republican from the Lakeland area will be facing current Attorney General Bill McCollum in the race--something his campaign hasn't been to excited about. The Republican Party of Florida Chairman Jim Greer has made his disdain for primaries widely known (see Crist v. Rubio Senate matchup).

Any community thoughts on Kennedy's resignation or a Dockery v. McCollum gubernatorial matchup on the Republican side? Share your comments below as we head towards the last 12 months before November 2010 elections...

Tyler Winik
atkarbergwinik@atkarbergwinik.com
Labels: Bill McCollum, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Paula Dockery, Ralph Kennedy

posted by Tyler Winik at 7:42 AM

4 Comments:
 Anonymous said...
I work at the Port. Believe me when I say they need to investigate a lot of things that goes on out there.

November 3, 2009 4:19 PM  
 Anonymous said...
Hey I see that you listed him as R-Merritt Island. I'm just gonna take a stab and guess that Port Commissioner is a non-partisan office. Like I said, just a guess.

November 4, 2009 2:39 AM  
 Tyler Winik said...
2:39:

Correct in that the office itself is not partisan. But seeing as he's no longer an office holder, affiliation need no longer be exempt.

shadow

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 05:07:50 PM »

Yeah rooster, Milikens is part of the Cove

More nut kicking ;D

Request Filed for Port Canaveral Authority & Ralph Kennedy Records

Port Canaveral, FL, Friday, Nov. 13- On behalf of Brevard County’s residents and in the interest of the community’s economic future, Matt O’Hern submitted a 119 request to the Port Canaveral Port Authority. Brevard’s residents deserve the reassurance that their tax dollars aren’t being misused, especially in one of the biggest economic drivers of our county and our state: Port Canaveral.
Since Ralph Kennedy’s resignation from the board of Port Canaveral commissioners, the public has yet to hear any specific reasons for his departure. Every day that passes without public disclosure is a slap in the face to taxpayers, and a threat to the integrity of local democracy.
To expedite the process, I filed a 119 request for more information. What is a 119 request? Florida Statute 119.07 requires every person who has possession of public record to permit the record to be inspected and copied by any person desiring to do so, at any reasonable time, under reasonable conditions, and under supervision by the custodian of the public records.
You can read the entire statute on the state of Florida’s Legislative guide

Since Ralph Kennedy’s resignation from the board of Port Canaveral commissioners, the public has yet to hear any specific reasons for his departure. Every day that passes without public disclosure is a slap in the face to taxpayers, and a threat to the integrity of local democracy.
To expedite the process, I filed a 119 request for more information. What is a 119 request? Florida Statute 119.07 requires every person who has possession of public record to permit the record to be inspected and copied by any person desiring to do so, at any reasonable time, under reasonable conditions, and under supervision by the custodian of the public records.
You can read the entire statute on the state of Florida’s Legislative guide

I drove to the Port Canaveral Authority office, where I attempted to deliver the request to Rosalind Harvey, the director of communications, but when the security officer called Harvey to inform her of my delivery, she said she was too busy to speak with me today. I gave my request to the security officer and asked him to deliver it to Harvey.
To ensure the document was delivered, I double-checked with Mary Williams, another member of the communications department. Williams told me she was forwarding my request to Stan Payne’s office.
Here’s the letter Stan Payne, CEO of Port Canaveral Authority, received:

Editor: BrevardWatchdogs.com
Subj; Request for inspection of documents
Dear Mr. Payne,
This is a request under the Florida Public Records Law, Fla. Stat.Sec. 119.01 et seq.
I wish to inspect, examine and copy any information with regard to Ralph Kennedy’s communication with any Canaveral Port Authority entity or person or any other entity or person.
This information should include, but not be limited to, any notes, memos, letters, emails, recordings and calendar appointment notations by you or any Canaveral Port Authority employee, commissioner or designee.
If any part of my request is denied, please let me know immediately, pursuant to FS 119.07(2)(a), giving the specific statutory citation for the exemption(s) from disclosure which you assert to justify your failure to make the requested information available.
Also, please state, with particularity, the reasons for your conclusion that the record(s) is (are) exempt.
If you determine that any part of or all of the records which I am requesting are not public records subject to public inspection, please note that FS 119.07(2)(c) provides that you shall not dispose of those records for a period of 30 days after the date on which you receive this letter.
If you determine that some portions of the requested material are exempt, please immediately provide me with the portion you deem non-exempt, pursuant to FS 1l9.07(2)(a).
Understand that I may challenge any assertion that portions of the requested information are exempt, and I’ve noted my delivery of this request on BrevardWatchdogs.com, so the public is aware of this request.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Matt O’Hern
Editor: BrevardWatchdogs.com
msohern@gmail.com
I eagerly await to hear Mr. Payne’s response. Check back for the latest developments as they unfold.

shadow

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 05:16:10 PM »

Sorry this is so long but it's important stuff. :ya-ok:

UPDATE: Port CEO received 119 Request but has not responded - Canaveral Port Authority stone-walls 119 request
Port Canaveral, FL, Monday, Nov. 16 –

Today I went to the Canaveral Port Authority (CPA) building at the stated time of 2 p.m. to inspect the documents I requested last Friday in my 119 Request addressed to Stan Payne, CEO of the CPA.

The 119 requested access to all documents containing e-mails and other communications between former commissioner Ralph Kennedy and the CPA. Kennedy, a 19-year veteran Port Canaveral Commissioner, abruptly resigned amid a Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigation. According to a WFTV news report, “bribery is at the heart of the (Florida Department of Law Enforcement) probe.”

I was unable to reach Communications Director Rosalind Harvey, but the receptionist at the front desk contacted Mary Williams, who confirmed that Mr. Payne did, in fact, receive the 119 letter on Friday, Nov. 13.  I asked to speak with Mr. Payne, but was rebuffed and informed that an appointment was required. To arrange an appointment I called Payne’s executive assistant, Donna M. Greenslade.

At this point, the question any normal person would ask is, “Why can’t the highly-paid Port staff in the world’s second largest port for passengers, show some accountability and transparency to a media member and a public representative?”

Also, if the Port Authority’s representatives refused to reply to numerous phone calls and requests for basic information mandated by law, haven’t they failed to deliver their most essential service to the public and the media?

CPA Bombshell?

In contrast to the Port staff’s inaccessibility, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement was extremely helpful and cooperative today with my request for information. Heather Smith, public information officer for FDLE,  said that there is an investigation into actions in Port Canaveral, but she “couldn’t cite any specific names or locations.”

Through Brevardwatchdogs.com the public has shown an unprecedented level of interest regarding this topic and is hungry for details, but the Port’s air-tight lock down on  information, and their subsequent curiously disingenuous behavior, makes one wonder the extent of the potential bombshell when the details surrounding Kennedy’s resignation are released.

I’ll be back

As a sign of cordiality, I’ll willing to give Mr. Payne and the Canaveral Port Authority another full day to produce the materials I requested in my 119 document.

I’ll be back at 2 p.m. tomorrow to the CPA building at Port Canaveral and I hope that I will be able to report to you that the CPA has obeyed the letter, and spirit, of the law of Florida Statute 119.07.

For a refresher, here’s Florida Statute 119.07
119.07  Inspection and copying of records; photographing public records; fees; exemptions.–

(1)(a)  Every person who has custody of a public record shall permit the record to be inspected and copied by any person desiring to do so, at any reasonable time, under reasonable conditions, and under supervision by the custodian of the public records.

(b)  A custodian of public records or a person having custody of public records may designate another officer or employee of the agency to permit the inspection and copying of public records, but must disclose the identity of the designee to the person requesting to inspect or copy public records.

(c)  A custodian of public records and his or her designee must acknowledge requests to inspect or copy records promptly and respond to such requests in good faith. A good faith response includes making reasonable efforts to determine from other officers or employees within the agency whether such a record exists and, if so, the location at which the record can be accessed.

(d)  A person who has custody of a public record who asserts that an exemption applies to a part of such record shall redact that portion of the record to which an exemption has been asserted and validly applies, and such person shall produce the remainder of such record for inspection and copying.

(e)  If the person who has custody of a public record contends that all or part of the record is exempt from inspection and copying, he or she shall state the basis of the exemption that he or she contends is applicable to the record, including the statutory citation to an exemption created or afforded by statute.

(f)  If requested by the person seeking to inspect or copy the record, the custodian of public records shall state in writing and with particularity the reasons for the conclusion that the record is exempt or confidential.

(g)  In any civil action in which an exemption to this section is asserted, if the exemption is alleged to exist under or by virtue of s. 119.071(1)(d) or (f), (2)(d),(e), or (f), or (4)(c), the public record or part thereof in question shall be submitted to the court for an inspection in camera. If an exemption is alleged to exist under or by virtue of s. 119.071(2)(c), an inspection in camera is discretionary with the court. If the court finds that the asserted exemption is not applicable, it shall order the public record or part thereof in question to be immediately produced for inspection or copying as requested by the person seeking such access.

(h)  Even if an assertion is made by the custodian of public records that a requested record is not a public record subject to public inspection or copying under this subsection, the requested record shall, nevertheless, not be disposed of for a period of 30 days after the date on which a written request to inspect or copy the record was served on or otherwise made to the custodian of public records by the person seeking access to the record. If a civil action is instituted within the 30-day period to enforce the provisions of this section with respect to the requested record, the custodian of public records may not dispose of the record except by order of a court of competent jurisdiction after notice to all affected parties.

(i)  The absence of a civil action instituted for the purpose stated in paragraph (g) does not relieve the custodian of public records of the duty to maintain the record as a public record if the record is in fact a public record subject to public inspection and copying under this subsection and does not otherwise excuse or exonerate the custodian of public records from any unauthorized or unlawful disposition of such record.

(2)(a)  As an additional means of inspecting or copying public records, a custodian of public records may provide access to public records by remote electronic means, provided exempt or confidential information is not disclosed.

(b)  The custodian of public records shall provide safeguards to protect the contents of public records from unauthorized remote electronic access or alteration and to prevent the disclosure or modification of those portions of public records which are exempt or confidential from subsection (1) or s. 24, Art. I of the State Constitution.

(c)  Unless otherwise required by law, the custodian of public records may charge a fee for remote electronic access, granted under a contractual arrangement with a user, which fee may include the direct and indirect costs of providing such access. Fees for remote electronic access provided to the general public shall be in accordance with the provisions of this section.

(3)(a)  Any person shall have the right of access to public records for the purpose of making photographs of the record while such record is in the possession, custody, and control of the custodian of public records.

(b)  This subsection applies to the making of photographs in the conventional sense by use of a camera device to capture images of public records but excludes the duplication of microfilm in the possession of the clerk of the circuit court where a copy of the microfilm may be made available by the clerk.

(c)  Photographing public records shall be done under the supervision of the custodian of public records, who may adopt and enforce reasonable rules governing the photographing of such records.

(d)  Photographing of public records shall be done in the room where the public records are kept. If, in the judgment of the custodian of public records, this is impossible or impracticable, photographing shall be done in another room or place, as nearly adjacent as possible to the room where the public records are kept, to be determined by the custodian of public records. Where provision of another room or place for photographing is required, the expense of providing the same shall be paid by the person desiring to photograph the public record pursuant to paragraph (4)(e).

(4)  The custodian of public records shall furnish a copy or a certified copy of the record upon payment of the fee prescribed by law. If a fee is not prescribed by law, the following fees are authorized:

(a)1.  Up to 15 cents per one-sided copy for duplicated copies of not more than 14 inches by 81/2 inches;

2.  No more than an additional 5 cents for each two-sided copy; and

3.  For all other copies, the actual cost of duplication of the public record.

(b)  The charge for copies of county maps or aerial photographs supplied by county constitutional officers may also include a reasonable charge for the labor and overhead associated with their duplication.

(c)  An agency may charge up to $1 per copy for a certified copy of a public record.

(d)  If the nature or volume of public records requested to be inspected or copied pursuant to this subsection is such as to require extensive use of information technology resources or extensive clerical or supervisory assistance by personnel of the agency involved, or both, the agency may charge, in addition to the actual cost of duplication, a special service charge, which shall be reasonable and shall be based on the cost incurred for such extensive use of information technology resources or the labor cost of the personnel providing the service that is actually incurred by the agency or attributable to the agency for the clerical and supervisory assistance required, or both.

(e)1.  Where provision of another room or place is necessary to photograph public records, the expense of providing the same shall be paid by the person desiring to photograph the public records.

2.  The custodian of public records may charge the person making the photographs for supervision services at a rate of compensation to be agreed upon by the person desiring to make the photographs and the custodian of public records. If they fail to agree as to the appropriate charge, the charge shall be determined by the custodian of public records.

(5)  When ballots are produced under this section for inspection or examination, no persons other than the supervisor of elections or the supervisor’s employees shall touch the ballots. If the ballots are being examined before the end of the contest period in s. 102.168, the supervisor of elections shall make a reasonable effort to notify all candidates by telephone or otherwise of the time and place of the inspection or examination. All such candidates, or their representatives, shall be allowed to be present during the inspection or examination.

(6)  An exemption contained in this chapter or in any other general or special law shall not limit the access of the Auditor General, the Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability, or any state, county, municipal, university, board of community college, school district, or special district internal auditor to public records when such person states in writing that such records are needed for a properly authorized audit, examination, or investigation. Such person shall maintain the exempt or confidential status of that public record and shall be subject to the same penalties as the custodian of that record for public disclosure of such record.

(7)  An exemption from this section does not imply an exemption from s. 286.011. The exemption from s. 286.011 must be expressly provided.

(8)  The provisions of this section are not intended to expand or limit the provisions of Rule 3.220, Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure, regarding the right and extent of discovery by the state or by a defendant in a criminal prosecution or in collateral postconviction proceedings. This section may not be used by any inmate as the basis for failing to timely litigate any postconviction action.

shadow

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 05:17:55 PM »

More

CPA attorney Bistline stalls 119 request
My Response to Mr. Bistline & Canaveral Port Authority
Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2009 – Today, I expected to receive a reply from Canaveral Port Authority (CPA) CEO Stan Payne regarding my 119 request for access to public records.
Rather than contacting me directly, Mr. Payne wasted taxpayer time and money by unleashing the CPA’s highly-paid attorney, Mr. Harold Bistline, in an obvious attempt to dissuade and discourage my 119 request.
Mr. Bistline phoned me and attempted to use typical stalling tactics lawyers like to resort to when they’re stumped. I wasn’t provided access to any records, instead, I was told that my request would require an exhaustive amount of time and substantial amount in fees.
Mr. Bistline promised me only a statement about the request,  nonchalantly saying, “I will be presenting a letter in the next couple of days.”
In response to his dismissive attitude  I emailed Mr. Bistline the following:
Mr. Bistline,
The public is tired of the stalling. My request was made on Nov 13. Today is November 17. My request didn’t ask for an attorney to copy these pages. In fact, I never should have received a phone call from you, I should have heard from a member of the Canaveral Port Authority (CPA) staff, particularly, Mr. Payne or a member of the communications department. The Port Authority had more than adequate time, manpower and resources  to gather the requested information deemed “reasonable” under Florida Statute 119.07.
However, as you seem to need more time to learn the law, I will arrive at the Canaveral Port Authority offices to inspect the requested information, for the years 2000-2009, on Thursday, Nov 19 at 3:30 p.m. Again, I’m requesting an  inspection, not copies, of all emails and written communication per the below request I submitted last Friday, Nov. 13,2009:
This is a request under the Florida Public Records Law, Fla. Stat.Sec. 119.01 et seq.
I wish to inspect, examine and copy any information with regard to Ralph Kennedy’s communication with any Canaveral Port Authority entity or person or any other entity or person.
This information should include, but not be limited to, any notes, memos, letters, emails, recordings and calendar appointment notations by you or any Canaveral Port Authority employee, commissioner or designee.
If any part of my request is denied, please let me know immediately, pursuant to FS 119.07(2)(a), giving the specific statutory citation for the exemption(s) from disclosure which you assert to justify your failure to make the requested information available.
Also, please state, with particularity, the reasons for your conclusion that the record(s) is (are) exempt.
If you determine that any part of or all of the records which I am requesting are not public records subject to public inspection, please note that FS 119.07(2)(c) provides that you shall not dispose of those records for a period of 30 days after the date on which you receive this letter.
If you determine that some portions of the requested material are exempt, please immediately provide me with the portion you deem non-exempt, pursuant to FS 1l9.07(2)(a).
Understand that I may challenge any assertion that portions of the requested information are exempt, and I’ve noted my delivery of this request on BrevardWatchdogs.com, so the public is aware of this request.
There shouldn’t be a charge for me to access and inspect public records. Should I notice any sections within the records that I would like to copy, I will copy those respective sections at that time.
I demand a confirmation today before 5:00 p.m. The local media, and the Brevardwatchdogs.com’s now thousands of readers (and growing), will be copied on this request – and the public needs an immediate response! The public is demanding answers from the officials THEY elected and paid with THEIR tax dollars!
Mr. Bistline, if you truly support the U.S. Constitution and Florida’s laws, you’ll comply with this request. Otherwise, the commission is rendered a farce and the liberty of Brevard County’s residents is insecure. I demand this information, along with the citizens of this great county and state.
Matt O’Hern
“Popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce, or a tragedy, or perhaps both.” – James Madison

shadow

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 05:20:59 PM »

I'll stop pasting and just put the links.  Didn't realize this thing had gone so far already.

Portgate Update
Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2009 – Today, for the first time since the Ralph Kennedy scandal broke, Canaveral Port Authority CEO Stan Payne finally made an appearance in front of the local news media

link   http://brevardwatchdogs.com/2009/11/18/stan-payne-harold-bistline-the-dukes-of-hazzard/

shadow

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 05:24:19 PM »

One more for now.  These guys are unbelievable!

Bistline Demands $1,556 for Access to Public Records WE, THE PEOPLE, DEMAND AN ACCOUNTABLE GOVERNMENT

linkhttp://brevardwatchdogs.com/2009/11/20/bistline-demands-1556-for-access-to-public-records/

nuttjelly

• Lizard Lover
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 07:53:44 PM »

quote;

The Port Authority had more than adequate time, manpower and resources  to gather the requested information deemed “reasonable” under Florida Statute 119.07.
However, as you seem to need more time to learn the law, I will arrive at the Canaveral Port Authority offices to inspect the requested information, for the years 2000-2009, on Thursday, Nov 19 at 3:30 p.m. Again, I’m requesting an  inspection, not copies, of all emails and written communication per the below request I submitted last Friday, Nov. 13,2009:

:clap

jt

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 11:45:15 PM »

Every day that passes without public disclosure is a slap in the face to taxpayers

no doubt...with public records at a cost no less. wth

I asked my old man if he knew this guy from the rinker days... he didnt, but he told me theres a huge lawsuit involving some contractors and the materials suppliers who are all being investigated for price fixing in CFL. It hasnt gone public yet neither.  :think2:

shadow

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2011, 06:36:22 AM »

Former port official avoids prison

Former Canaveral Port Authority commissioner Ralph Kennedy will avoid jail time after pleading guilty Tuesday to two felonies stemming from public corruption charges as part of a deal with prosecutors.

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20110622/BUSINESS/106220340/Former-Port-Canaveral-commissioner-avoids-prison-time?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|Home|p
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up