16streets Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

16streets.com bringing you the report now for over a decade!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dogfish Head IPA 90 and IPA 120  (Read 6601 times)

brandonroland

• sevendaysoff.com
Re: Dogfish Head IPA 90 and IPA 120
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2009, 08:08:12 PM »

you can keep attacking me personally all you want, but nothing you have said thus far, nor any pictures that I have previously posted in other threads, or my preferences in music; have any relevance in my opinion that $9 is too much money to pay for a single beer.

midget mac is a friend of mine, not because hes a midget, not because he raps(which i dont think he does), but because we have history in Jacksonville together as he is the hypeman of an artist who i've worked closely with over the past 10 years.

so jump on the bandwagon of your friend brewer, who also personally attacked me based on my opinion. you don't know me so i wont loose any sleep because of how you feel(which is probably because i called you out on that piece of shit mailbox you ripped me off for - and i am genuinely a fan of your art, as i expressed previously when i commissioned you to paint the mailbox).

i wont go as low as you to continually attack you personally, but since you dont know me you might want to inquire to those who do or have met me. I think they can all attest to the fact that I'm a pretty humble, mellow, down to earth guy. If not, what do I know?

kikstartmyheart3

• Global Moderator
  • FYM
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2009, 08:15:54 PM »

ooooooooooooooooooookkkkkk,

that is enough for now!

my christmas gift to you all: dead horsing this shit!

jt

• Administrator
  • :-)
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2009, 12:53:49 AM »

Way to kick up the cheeky internet fuckery by 10 notches ricardo de bigguns!  :smack: ...not everyone is always going to dig your art nor mine.

I paid $9 for a red stripe in south beach once ...or twice ;) ...but it was miami, where the mixed drinks are 15+, take your pick~! Its outrageous.

Since vinyl is dead these days (replaced by laptops and cds), I use my 12" flight case to smuggle in beer to the clubs I play in, they think its vinyl but its now an ATA flight ready beer cooler lol. shhhhh.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up